Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 22- A Picture That Gives Me Hope

This picture gives me hope for a lot of reasons. It gives me hope that I too can have a successful, happy, loving marriage. It gives me hope for my children having the best grandparents in the world. It gives me hope that my future husband will have in-laws who love each other and us. It gives me hope for the world that divorce isn't an option. It gives me hope for all nonbeliever couples and "Sunday Only" Christians, that marriages can grow in Christ even when they don't start on the firm foundation of Christ that they should start on, just think how much more a relationship can grow if it STARTS in Christ! And it gives me hope, because after 28 years of marriage they're more in love than ever, and I want that. To my wonderful parents: There's a reason I always wanted a marriage just like yours. You're an inspiration to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment