Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 14-A Conversation that Makes Me Happy ( from a movie, chat, whatever)

 We were talking on Skype one night when Joey fell SOUND asleep. It was funny. This conversation happened the next morning. It makes me happy because it was so funny! 
I kind of hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do :)



Sorry babe…after threatening to do it, I finally did…:-p

I know…I watched…I only hung up after I called you. :-) You were so out. And you only snored a little ;-)

I hope only a little…though I fear you have an accompanying hand motion for that… I’m so sorry I fell asleep on you babe. I said I wasn’t gonna… and well…

No hand motion…Really…And it was very soft snoring and onlya few minutes….And it was my fault…I saw you were tired and shouldn’t have let you get so deep before trying to get you to hang up. But you looked so cute…Well…Anyway…what finally woke you? :-)

I dunno…I Just woke up and suddenly realized I had fallen asleep, though I was grateful it was only midnight and not like 3am or something…and I wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend for as long as I could :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment