Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 3-A Text I Kept Because It Made Me Smile

"Wait, seriously?... Let’s just say other things have been manifested besides your dreams…"

I must say, this may end up being one of the hardest ones. Choosing one text I'd kept that made me smile was hard. There are a LOT of texts I've saved because they made me smile. There are a lot of things that make me smile in general haha! I had so many to choose from, and I almost wanted to choose one completely unconnected to my boyfriend, but the only one I wanted to choose gave away information to the public that doesn't need to be public. So let me explain a wee bit about this text. I had just explained a dream about him getting to come visit and my dream was literally coming true at that moment. This moment changed my life for the better, because it was when we decided he was coming to visit, and when he came to visit he asked to court me and I said yes. And so, I had to choose this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment